The Storm 3090 2-Stage snow thrower features a 30 in. wide clearing path, Touch 'n Turn power steering control and heated hand grips for maximum control and comfort during use. In-dash headlight and reflective ships provided greater visibility for low light situations, and a rugged Troy-Bilt engine provides efficient power and performance. With its solid construction and easy-to-use design, it's easy to see why the Storm 3090 tackles winter's toughest task while provided years of dependable service.
- All-wheel drive improves maneuverability over snowy and hilly terrain
- Six forward speeds and two reverse speeds improve job speed and performance
- 30 in. wide clearing width and 21 in. intake height clears snow quickly and efficiently
- In-dash headlight and reflective strips improve visibility in low light conditions
- Rugged 357cc Troy-Bilt 4-Cycle OHV engine provides powerful performance
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.