Wilton Brute Force Bridge C-Clamps are ideal for heavy construction and fabrication. Brute Force C-Clamps boast a drop forged frame, black oxide coating, and clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs. Spindles are full length, machined from a single piece of square, cold drawn steel tempered and hardened. Square spindle heads stand up to heavy wrench tightening.
- The full closing, extra heavy duty models are designed to stand up to the demands of heavy industrial applications like those encountered in ship building
- Hot upset square head on spindle withstands higher torque
- Square-head spindle has large diameter rolled thread and hardened point which provides smoother operation and added strength
- Black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion
- Clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.