Introducing the world's safest Chainsaw, the WORX JawSaw electric limbing and trimming Chainsaw is the perfect tool for storm debris or tough pruning jobs. The JawSaw takes the hassle out of using an ordinary Chainsaw, while making heavy-duty limb and brush clean up safe, quick and easy.
The WORX JawSaw is powered by electricity, so it produces no noxious emissions. Unlike gas-powered Chainsaws, the JawSaw doesn't require you to mix oil and gas, or deal with difficult startups. This tool features an automatic oiler that provides constant lubrication to both the bar and chain.
The JawSaw also features Auto-Tension, an easy-to-use chain replacement and tensioning system. There's one bolt on the JawSaw body that does it all, while most standard Chainsaws require two separate tools to replace and tension the chain or replace the bar. The patented chain tensioning system prevents over-tightening by automatically determining the proper tension when tightening.
- The chain is enclosed by the jaw guard, protecting it from the user and unintended objects
- The JawSaw jaw design features solid steel teeth that hold on to the wood while you cut, providing extra stability
- Unlike conventional Chainsaws, the JawSaw can be used to make cuts directly on the ground without the fear of kickback or damage to the chain
- The Auto-Tension feature sets the proper tension for the user preventing over-tightening
- An automatic chain oiler with an oil level indicator provides constant lubrication to the bar and chain, while allowing the user to know when the oil level is low
- 5 Amp 6 in. JawSaw Electric Chainsaw - WG307
- Chainsaw Bar - WA0162
- Chainsaw Chain - WA0161
- 3.4 oz Bar & Chain Oil
- Owner's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm and Lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.