Proudly made in the USA, the Machinist Vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, the machinist round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear to provide straight line pull and even pressure, resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly which keeps debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. the Machinist Vise is equipped with main jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
- Hardened steel jaw, replaceable inserts are machine serrated for safe, sure grip under maximum torque
- Extra deep throat - this design gives you more working room where it counts
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for smooth operation
- Locking swivel base - 360-degree rotation is enhanced by serrated swivel base with double lockdowns for non-slip holding and four mounting posts
- Large anvil work surface
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey casted vises
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Longer spindle nut ensures a lifetime of smooth movement and straight-line pull
- Machinist 5 in. Jaw Round Channel Vise with Swivel Base - 28832
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.