Bosch RH540M 12 Amp 1-9/16 in. SDS-Max Combination Rotary HammerBosch Model: bshnrh540m
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Bosch RH540M 12 Amp 1-9/16 in. SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer
- Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Best-in-class impact energy of 6.1 ft-lbs. provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Combination dual mode selector knob allows users to select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function
- Variable-speed dial for controlled drilling and chiseling applications
- 12 Amp 1-9/16 in. SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer - RH540M
- Auxiliary Handle - 2602025062
- Carrying Case - 3605438536
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.