Delta 34-184 Universal Tenoning JigDelta Model: dwwn34-184
Product Features & specs :
Delta 34-184 Universal Tenoning Jig
- Has ergonomic handles, quick release coarse adjustment, micro adjustment to .004 in.
- Universal miter bar for use with all table saws with 3/8 in. x 3/4 in. miter slots
- Adjustable 90-Degree positive stop for accurate repetitive cuts
- 0 Degrees - 45 Degrees Backstop with adjustable 90-Degree positive stop for secure support of angular stock
- Better locking leverage, extra-large crank handle for fast, easy clamping of work
- Built-in provisions for adjustment and alignment to maintain cutting accuracy
- Multi-position control levers for convenient easy adjustment
- Tenoning Jig - 34-184
Q & A :
Two Year Limited New Product Warranty on DELTA Accessories
DELTA will repair or replace, at its expense and at its option, any new DELTA machine, machine part, or machine accessory which in normal use has proven to be defective in workmanship or material, provided that the customer returns the product prepaid to a DELTA factory service center or authorized service station with proof of purchase of the product within two years and provides DELTA with reasonable opportunity to verify the alleged defect by inspection. For all refurbished DELTA product, the warranty period is 180 days. DELTA may require that electric motors be returned prepaid to a motor manufacturer’s authorized station for inspection and repair or replacement. DELTA will not be responsible for any asserted defect which has resulted from normal wear, misuse, abuse or repair or alteration made or specifically authorized by anyone other than an authorized DELTA service facility or representative. Under no circumstances will DELTA be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from defective products. This warranty is DELTA ’s sole warranty and sets forth the customer’s exclusive remedy, with respect to defective products; all other warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, are expressly disclaimed by DELTA.