Dewalt DCH293B 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion L-Shape SDS Plus 1-1/8 in. Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill (Tool Only)Dewalt Model: dewndch293b
Product Features & specs :
3.5 Joules and 1000 RPM instantly drills through concrete
Part Of The DeWalt SDS PLUS Hammer Family
Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill is part of the DeWalt SDS PLUS Hammer Family
ACTIVE-ROTATION E-CLUTCH System helps shut down the Tool in bind up situations
Reduces Silica Dust exposure for added safety in the jobsite
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCH293B 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion L-Shape SDS Plus 1-1/8 in. Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
- 3.5 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete
- Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH System protects the user in bind up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for structural connections, beam and column anchorage, rod hanging, seismic and safety attachments, cable tray, strut mounting, and steel stanchion mounting
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime
- OSHA Table 1 compliant when paired with DWH304DH On Board Extractor
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip
- 20V MAX; Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20V; nominal voltage is 18V
- 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion L-Shape SDS Plus 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer Drill - DCH293B
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.