Dewalt DWE575 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw KitDewalt Model: dewndwe575
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE575 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs.
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 2-9/16 in. depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- 57 degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 and 22.5 degrees
- Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Kit - DWE575
- 7-1/4 in. Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.