Honda 664260 EU2200i 120V 2200-Watt 121cc 0.95 Gallon Inverter Generator with Co-Minder - CamoHonda Model: hndn664260
Product Features & specs :
Honda 664260 EU2200i 120V 2200-Watt 121cc 0.95 Gallon Inverter Generator with Co-Minder - Camo
The all new EU2200i delivers 10% more power than the EU2000 - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. Whether it's an extra refrigerator at home, a larger saw on your construction site, a larger TV at your tailgate party, the EU2200i gives you the power to get more done. The EU2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
The EU2200i can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. The EU2200i is designed for quick and easy starting. Honda's automatic mechanical decompressor system significantly reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine. Operational contact points are color-coded in gray to quickly guide the user through the starting operation. So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power, and any other activity that requires quiet operation. A perfect complement to all your outdoor adventures, the Realtree Edge camo exterior is designed to blend into any environment.
Weighing less than 47 lbs., the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable. Thanks to Honda's inverter technology, it's easy to transport and store
Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power
Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home
Need more power? Add a second EU2200i for additional power. 2 Identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable for up to 4400 watts of power. The EU2200i will also parallel with EU2000iK1/T1 models
A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes
The Fuel Off position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator
12V 8.3 Amp unregulated DC output - Use when charging 12V automotive type batteries (Requires an optional charging cord)
Protected by Oil Alert - Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler - Meets USDA standards for areas where spark arrestors are required for operation
3 Year residential and commercial warranty - You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years
EU2200i 120V 2200-Watt 121cc 0.95 gal Inverter Generator w/ Co-Minder - Camo - 664260
Fuel Tank Capacity
Noise Rating (dBA)
Q & A :
Honda Power Equipment Warranty
This warranty is limited to the following Honda Power Equipment products when distributed by American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Power Equipment Division, 4900 Marconi Drive, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005. The following warranty applies to products purchased at retail or placed in rental service on or after January 1, 2010. Applies to product from January 2010 through present.
|PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY||PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL||COMMERCIAL/RENTAL/INSTITUTIONAL|
|HHT Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HHT drive cable(2))||24 months||12 months|
|Walk Behind Mowers|
|HRS and HRR Series||36 months||3 months|
|HRX Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HRX mower deck(3))||60 months||3 months|
|HRC Series||24 months||24 months engine, 12 months other components|
|FG110 and F220 Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the FG110K1for tine breakage (3))||24 months||12 months|
|Tillers (GX engine powered, except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers|
|HS520 and HS720 Series||24 months||3 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|WX10 and WX15 Series||24 months||12 months|
|Gasoline engine powered pumps (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Electric submersible pumps||12 months||12 months|
|EU1000i||24 months||12 months|
|Generators (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
- (1) Length of Warranty: Batteries supplied with applicable products as standard, original equipment are covered by this warranty for a period of 12 months (private residential) or 3 months (commercial/rental/institutional use) from the date of original retail product purchase.
- (2) Limited lifetime warranty (HHT drive cable) is valid for the original purchaser only
- (3) Limited lifetime warranties (FG110K1 tines, HRX217 mower deck) are valid for the original purchaser for private residential use only
- (4) Private residential: Used in maintaining owner’s primary and/or secondary residence. Any other use, including but not limited to informal “for hire” use, is considered commercial/rental/institutional use.
To Qualify for This Warranty:
The product must be purchased in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands from American Honda or a dealer authorized by American Honda to sell those products. This warranty applies to first retail purchaser and each subsequent owner during the applicable warranty time period, unless noted otherwise.
What American Honda Will Repair or Replace Under Warranty:
American Honda will repair or replace, at its option, any part that is proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty time period. Warranty repairs and replacements will be made without charge for parts or labor. Anything replaced under warranty becomes the property of American Honda Motor Company, Inc. All parts replaced under warranty will be considered as part of the original product, and any warranty on those parts will expire coincident with the original product warranty
To Obtain Warranty Service:
You must, at your expense, take the Honda Power Equipment product, accessory, replacement part, apparel, or the power equipment on which the accessory or replacement part is installed, and proof of purchase to any Honda Power Equipment dealer in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands who is authorized to sell and/or service that product, during the dealer’s normal business hours. To locate a dealer near you, visit our web site at http://PowerEquipment.Honda.com and click on Find a Dealer. If you are unable to obtain warranty service or are dissatisfied with the warranty service you receive, contact the owner of the dealership involved; normally this will resolve the problem. However, if you should require further assistance, write or call the Power Equipment Customer Relations Department of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. at the following address: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Power Equipment Customer Relations Dept. 4900 Marconi Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005-8847 Telephone: (770) 497-6400
1. Any damage or deterioration resulting from the following:
- - Neglect of the periodic maintenance as specified in the product owner’s manual
- - Improper repair or maintenance
- - Operating methods other than those indicated in the product owner’s manual
- - The use of non-genuine Honda parts, accessories, lubricants, and fluids other than those approved by Honda
- - Exposure of the product to soot and smoke, chemical agents, bird droppings, sea water, sea breeze, salt, or other environmental phenomena
- - Collision, fuel contamination or deterioration, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, incorporation or use of unsuitable attachments or parts
- - Normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, normal fading of painted or plated surfaces, sheet peeling, and other natural deterioration)
2. Consumable parts: Honda does not warrant parts deterioration due to normal wear and tear. The following parts are not covered by this warranty unless they are needed during another repair covered under this warranty: spark plug, fuel filter, air cleaner element, clutch disc, tire, wheel bearing, recoil starter rope, cable, belt, cutter blade, oil, and grease.
3. Cleaning, adjustment, and normal periodic maintenance work (carburetor cleaning, engine oil draining, blade sharpening, belt and cable adjustments).
4. Any product that has ever been declared a total loss or sold for salvage by a financial institution or insurer
5. Auger and paddle assemblies of snow throwers, tiller tines of roto-tillers, and mower blades and mower deck housings are specifically not warranted against impact damage including, but not limited to, abrasive damage.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damage and Limitation of Implied Warranties:
American Honda disclaims any responsibility for loss of time or use of the product, transportation, commercial loss, or any other incidental or consequential damage. Any implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.