Honda 664310 EB5000X3 120/240V 5000-Watt 6.2 Gallon Portable Generator with Co-MinderHonda Model: hndn664310
Product Features & specs :
Honda 664310 EB5000X3 120/240V 5000-Watt 6.2 Gallon Portable Generator with Co-Minder
Provides 7000 Watts for 10 seconds to start larger equipment. Full GFCI protection. OSHA worksite compliant - meets job site emission and safety requirements. Long run time - up to 11.2 hours.
Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology - Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. No need to worry about power fluctuations ruining your valuable tools
Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment
Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls
120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility. Choose between using both 120V and 240V, or 120V only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120V outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements
Runs approximately 11.2 hours at 50% load (6.2 Gallons) - keeps you working, all day long. The EB5000 runs approximately 11.2 hours at half load and 8.1 hours at full load
3 Year commercial/residential warranty - You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years
Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit
The EB5000 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets
The EB5000 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications
EB5000X3 120/240V 5000-Watt 6.2 gal Portable Generator w/ Co-Minder - 664310
41.7 / 20.8
Fuel Tank Capacity
Low-Oil Pressure Shutdown
Run Time (100% Load)
No. of Outlets
Run Time (50% Load)
Noise Rating (dBA)
Q & A :
Honda Power Equipment Warranty
This warranty is limited to the following Honda Power Equipment products when distributed by American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Power Equipment Division, 4900 Marconi Drive, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005. The following warranty applies to products purchased at retail or placed in rental service on or after January 1, 2010. Applies to product from January 2010 through present.
|PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY||PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL||COMMERCIAL/RENTAL/INSTITUTIONAL|
|HHT Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HHT drive cable(2))||24 months||12 months|
|Walk Behind Mowers|
|HRS and HRR Series||36 months||3 months|
|HRX Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the HRX mower deck(3))||60 months||3 months|
|HRC Series||24 months||24 months engine, 12 months other components|
|FG110 and F220 Series (Limited lifetime warranty on the FG110K1for tine breakage (3))||24 months||12 months|
|Tillers (GX engine powered, except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers|
|HS520 and HS720 Series||24 months||3 months|
|Snow Throwers, Snow Blowers (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|WX10 and WX15 Series||24 months||12 months|
|Gasoline engine powered pumps (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
|Electric submersible pumps||12 months||12 months|
|EU1000i||24 months||12 months|
|Generators (all others except as listed above)||36 months||36 months|
- (1) Length of Warranty: Batteries supplied with applicable products as standard, original equipment are covered by this warranty for a period of 12 months (private residential) or 3 months (commercial/rental/institutional use) from the date of original retail product purchase.
- (2) Limited lifetime warranty (HHT drive cable) is valid for the original purchaser only
- (3) Limited lifetime warranties (FG110K1 tines, HRX217 mower deck) are valid for the original purchaser for private residential use only
- (4) Private residential: Used in maintaining owner’s primary and/or secondary residence. Any other use, including but not limited to informal “for hire” use, is considered commercial/rental/institutional use.
To Qualify for This Warranty:
The product must be purchased in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands from American Honda or a dealer authorized by American Honda to sell those products. This warranty applies to first retail purchaser and each subsequent owner during the applicable warranty time period, unless noted otherwise.
What American Honda Will Repair or Replace Under Warranty:
American Honda will repair or replace, at its option, any part that is proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty time period. Warranty repairs and replacements will be made without charge for parts or labor. Anything replaced under warranty becomes the property of American Honda Motor Company, Inc. All parts replaced under warranty will be considered as part of the original product, and any warranty on those parts will expire coincident with the original product warranty
To Obtain Warranty Service:
You must, at your expense, take the Honda Power Equipment product, accessory, replacement part, apparel, or the power equipment on which the accessory or replacement part is installed, and proof of purchase to any Honda Power Equipment dealer in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands who is authorized to sell and/or service that product, during the dealer’s normal business hours. To locate a dealer near you, visit our web site at http://PowerEquipment.Honda.com and click on Find a Dealer. If you are unable to obtain warranty service or are dissatisfied with the warranty service you receive, contact the owner of the dealership involved; normally this will resolve the problem. However, if you should require further assistance, write or call the Power Equipment Customer Relations Department of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. at the following address: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Power Equipment Customer Relations Dept. 4900 Marconi Drive Alpharetta, GA 30005-8847 Telephone: (770) 497-6400
1. Any damage or deterioration resulting from the following:
- - Neglect of the periodic maintenance as specified in the product owner’s manual
- - Improper repair or maintenance
- - Operating methods other than those indicated in the product owner’s manual
- - The use of non-genuine Honda parts, accessories, lubricants, and fluids other than those approved by Honda
- - Exposure of the product to soot and smoke, chemical agents, bird droppings, sea water, sea breeze, salt, or other environmental phenomena
- - Collision, fuel contamination or deterioration, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, incorporation or use of unsuitable attachments or parts
- - Normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, normal fading of painted or plated surfaces, sheet peeling, and other natural deterioration)
2. Consumable parts: Honda does not warrant parts deterioration due to normal wear and tear. The following parts are not covered by this warranty unless they are needed during another repair covered under this warranty: spark plug, fuel filter, air cleaner element, clutch disc, tire, wheel bearing, recoil starter rope, cable, belt, cutter blade, oil, and grease.
3. Cleaning, adjustment, and normal periodic maintenance work (carburetor cleaning, engine oil draining, blade sharpening, belt and cable adjustments).
4. Any product that has ever been declared a total loss or sold for salvage by a financial institution or insurer
5. Auger and paddle assemblies of snow throwers, tiller tines of roto-tillers, and mower blades and mower deck housings are specifically not warranted against impact damage including, but not limited to, abrasive damage.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damage and Limitation of Implied Warranties:
American Honda disclaims any responsibility for loss of time or use of the product, transportation, commercial loss, or any other incidental or consequential damage. Any implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.