JOBOX PAC1357000 Aluminum Single Lid Low-Profile Full-size Crossover Truck Box (Bright)Model: dtbnpac1357000
Product Features & specs :
JOBOX PAC1357000 Aluminum Single Lid Low-Profile Full-size Crossover Truck Box (Bright)
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security.
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Aluminum Single Lid Low-Profile Full-size Crossover Truck Box (Bright) - PAC1357000
As for the product itself - seems to function as advertised and sure is polished( sans the damage )
Q & A :
Delta PRO Brand Crossover, Innerside, Chest, Topside, Underbed and Trailer Tongue Storage Products Three-Year Warranty Statement
This Warranty is made by Delta Consolidated Industries, Inc. to the original purchaser of Delta PRO Brand Aluminum and Steel Crossover, Innerside, Chest, Topside, Underbed Truck and Trailer Tongue Boxes and it is valid for three (3) years from date of the purchase upon presentation of a copy of the original sales receipt at the time of the warranty claim.
If the un-damaged Posi-Lift™ gas springs fail to open an unrestricted lid during the period of the warranty coverage stated above, Delta Consolidated Industries, Inc. will provide replacement gas springs at no-charge. Installation of replacement gas springs is not included.