We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita LC1230 12 in. Metal Cutting Saw
- 4x faster cutting in light pipe, angle iron, tubing, conduit and channel than abrasive cut-off saws
- Powerful 15 Amp motor
- D-shape handle for easy gripping
- Long lasting carbide tipped blade for cost efficient, clean and accurate cutting
- Lock-off button prevents accidental starting
- "Tool-less" guide plate adjusts 0 - 45 degrees for quick and easy miter cutting
- Quick release vise for secure stock retention and fast repeated cut-offs
- Socket wrench stores on base for convenient blade changes
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes with just one wrench
- Shavings collection tray for easy waste disposal and a cleaner work environment
- Large cast aluminum base for stability
- Externally accessible brushes for easy maintenance
- Maximum cutting depth of 4-1/2 in. with carbide tipped blade
- 12 in. Metal Cutting Saw - LC1230
- Carbide-Tipped Blade - A-90532
- Socket Wrench - 782210-8
- Switch Button - 411478-6
- Operating Manual
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
and the most important thing.....is better than the disc saw, this new hard stell disc is better and fast cutting.....I have had several cutting saws and this thechnology metal cutting saw is the best......
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool