Makita XSC01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5-3/8 in. Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only)Model: mktnxsc01z
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita XSC01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5-3/8 in. Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only)
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM for faster cutting in a wide range of metals including Unistrut all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more.
- Compact, ergonomic design at 13-3/4 in. long and weighs only 5.7 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 5-3/8 in. Metal Cutting Saw (Tool Only) - XSC01Z
- 30T Carbide Tipped Blade - A-95037
- Operating Manual
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool