Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Crown Stapler (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxts01z
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Crown Stapler (Tool Only)
- Makita-built motor delivers power to fasten a wide range of 3/8 in. crown staples and Arrow T50 type flat crown staples.
- A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
- Contact actuation is well-suited for production environment
- Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples
- Easy to use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Crown Stapler - XTS01Z
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool