Metabo US606467800 7 in. Concrete Preparation KitMetabo Model: mtbnus606467800
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Metabo US606467800 7 in. Concrete Preparation Kit
- W24-230 9 in. 6,600 RPM 15.0 AMP Angle Grinder - 606448420
- Sturdy, durable Metabo Marathon motor
- High efficiency and increased torque through optimum heat dissipation
- Spindle lock
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing
- Additional Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle for vibration damping
- Main handle rotates without tools
- Protective cover adjustment without tools
- Safety lock switch helps prevent unintentional starting of the machine
- Metabo winding protection grid deflects harmful airborne debris away from armature windings
Auto-stop carbon brushes
- 7 in. Dustless shroud - 655154000
- Made from virgin polyurethane; remains pliable and retains shape in all conditions
- Convertible feature allows grinding up to a wall; no secondary work needed to clean up corners
- Accepts standard vinyl vacuum hose cuffs
- W24-230 6,600 RPM 15.0 AMP 9 in. Angle Grinder - 606448420
- 7 in. Convertible Shroud - 655154000
- Side Handle - 314000960
- Wheel Guard - 339203260
- Loop Handle - US630342000
- (2) Loop Handle Mounting Bolts
- Vacuum Adaptor - 630316000
Q & A :
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.