Enter your email address and we'll let you know when it's available
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 2639 10-Piece 1/2 in. Drive Metric Hex Impact Driver Set
- Manufactured from impact grade CR-MO alloy steel for maximum strength
- Features common sizes used in many everyday maintenance applications
- Durable blow molded case for simple organization and storage
- 6mm Hex Impact Driver - 26491
- 7mm Hex Impact Driver - 26492
- 8mm Hex Impact Driver - 26493
- 9mm Hex Impact Driver - 26494
- 10mm Hex Impact Driver - 26495
- 12mm Hex Impact Driver - 26496
- 14mm Hex Impact Driver - 26497
- 16mm Hex Impact Driver - 26498
- 17mm Hex Impact Driver - 26499
- 19mm Hex Impact Driver - 264910
- Molded Case
Q & A :
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.